THE HISTORY OF THIS GREAT NATION COMMISSION
WE SOAR HIGHER AND HIGHER BECAUSE IT IS GODS OWN VISION FOR MANKIND
Pastor Benson Idahosa decided to build a church and this began his building ministry. He moved the members to Iyaro Church and on 18th of September, 1974. The church was registered under the Land perpetual succession Acts and Certificate number 1245 was issued. By the time Church of God Mission Iyaro was completed the membership had risen tremendously. The church was declared opened by Papa Gordon Lindsay and Papa Elton.
Church of God’s primary ministry was evangelism-Living up to her motto: Evangelism our Supreme Task, the church engaged in street evangelism and open air crusades. Through these activities souls were daily added to the church and everywhere papa went with the gospel churches were planted and solid structures erected.
THE • FOUNDERS
Together with her husband, she has preached the gospel of Jesus Christ in more than 140 nations covering all major continents of the world. She is not just a female preacher; she is a father and mother to many spiritual children all over the world. Her vision and mission is to “reach the unreached” irrespective of whether they are in the desert or riverine creeks.
Since her consecration as Bishop, she has frequently travelled to America, Europe and parts of Africa and in communities far-flung from major towns and cities preaching, teaching and healing the sick.